Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, folks. There was a time when I would have been planning a quiet, but definite night *out* on the town for my Valentine and myself—the museum, a restaurant, a movie. But now……I am looking forward staying in, curling up with my love and staying warm. But that doesn’t mean things can’t get a little hot.
Happy Wednesday. Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day.
froze our butts off at attended the Santa Claus parade this weekend, I’m off to put my winter tires on this week, I’m no longer appalled when I see Christmas things in stores…I guess it’s time. Let it snow? Wait. Please whisk me off to some lovely secluded cabin in the woods filled with woollens first? Thought not. Oh well. Let it snow anyway.
1. Wrapper’s delight Body Wrap by Yokoo
2. White & Grey Shawl Scarf by denizgunes knitting
3. Ivy Dress by Three Little Ducks [which, by the way, was my Christmas gift from Hubby! SO gorgeous]
4. Four Seasons Cup Set by bailey doesn’t bark
5. Decayed Glamour Mug by Chocolate Creative
6. Moonstone Ring by Little Bug Jewelry
7. Maternity/Babywearing Coat by Lilies of the Valley
8. Creampuff Fingerless Mitts by Knot Original
9. White as Snow Ring Holder by Ali’s Pots