I have a love-hate relationship with purple. In high school I went through an amethyst phase and for some reason thought the logical extension of that would be to accent my bathroom in purple. Why? I don’t know. I think it has something to do with a Seventeen article about plum eyeliner being the best colour for us gals with green eyes. In University, I thought plum would be a more sophisticated colour to like, so I decked out my entire Christmas tree in shades of it. Last year I gave away all the purple decorations because I couldn’t stand the sight of them.
Now I’m on a lavender kick, but to avoid trouble I’m sticking to the soaps and lotions. I’ll love the pretty purple clothing and do-dads from afar and leave it all for you.
1. French Lavender Handmade Soap from Carson Bryce Trading Company
2. Vintage Denim Jumper Dress from Fabled Fancy
3. Melissa from tree & kimball
4. Scallop Neckwarmer in Plum from Janelle Haskin
5. Wee Hedgehog from Marjji
6. Linen Pincushion from namolio
7. Burlap Lavender Sachet from Alice’s Looking Glass
8. Vintage Lace Leatherette Belt from Room of Your Own
9. Burlap Storage Bucket from Happy Girlz Designs