Of Note: Farmers’ Market
I am in love with Farmers’ Markets, but the most popular one in Toronto is a bit picked over by the time we can make it there after walking baby and dog on a Saturday morning. Luckily, Toronto has an open-almost-7-days-a-week-market so we people with dogs and babies can get fresh produce without having to drag our asses out of bed super-duper early on a Saturday. And we have other farmers’ markets around, but correct me if I’m wrong—you should be able to walk to your local market, no? So Tuesday I’m going to give this one a try.
When was the last time you went to the market? Don’t these accessories make you want to go more often? I mean—how freakin’ adorable is the Eggsential Tote? Next on my craft list: produce bags.
- Organic Cotton Produce Bags from The Craft Pantry
- Rooster Kitchen Towel from Oola Designs
- Personalized Family Market Tote from The Craft Pantry
- Recycled Coffee Bag Tote from JessBecause
- Farmers’ Market Letterpress Poster from YeeHaw
- The Original Baguette Bag from Sugar Shaira
- Produce Bags with Damask Storage Pouch from AMK Designs
- The Eggsential Tote from The Dizzy Bobbin
- Vintage Bushel Basket from AMradio