Of Note: 400 Market
Because it’s the last Of Note this month, I was going to post a bunch of DIY ideas that don’t involve sewing or knitting, but I am useless in that category. What I’m really jonesing for is a good antiquing trip to the 400 Market. So I bring you this instead. Happy Hump Day.
1. Vintage Megaphone from Modish Vintage.
3. Cast Iron Cookbook from The Vintageholic Frog.
5. Km/h Sign from Hindsvik.
6. Kodak Photographic Notebook from Found Vintage Style.
7. “Carpets” Wood Sign from The Fox and the Bird. (This one has been on my favourites forever, but shipping would cost me an arm and a leg.)
8. Chartreuse (my favourite colour!) Lacquer Coasters from The Best Things.
9. Yellow Dansk Enamel Pan from Has Proud.